As it’s Christmas we couldn’t resist blogging some real Christmas cracker joke corkers. Here’s the top ten sent in from the Telegraph readers.
If these don’t do it for you – feel free to comment with your own crackers.
1) What’s brown and sweet and glides around an ice rink?
Bourneville and Dean
2) What’s a specimen?
An Italian astronaut
3) What do you call a short sighted dinosaur?
4) What do you call a man with brown paper trousers?
5) What do you call a man with a pole through his leg?
6) Why would you invite a mushroom to a Christmas party?
He’s a fun guy to be with.
7) Why was Santa’s little helper feeling depressed?
He had low elf-esteem.
8 ) Who was England’s first chiropodist?
William the Corncurer
9) Why should husbands make the early morning tea for their wives?
Because the Bible says He Brews
10) What’s the longest word in the English language?
Smiles, because there is a “mile” between the first and the last letters.