When picking out an iPhone 4S case, it’s very important to make sure that you select the right one for you. But relax, Proporta is here to help you so that you end up with the perfect iPhone protective case for your lifestyle. So whether you need a hard-wearing yet sleek leather iPhone 4 case or a cover that can withstand the wettest and grimiest conditions, this handy Top 5 run-down we’ve put together will surely find your phone its perfect match.
1. It sounds simple, but you may find that you need more than one iPhone 4S case or iPhone 4 case for certain situations so think carefully. For instance, you might work on a building site during the day and need an iPhone protective case that acts as a hard hat for your smartphone that can withstand knocks and possible drops. In this case, opting for a hard shell with a screen protector is going to be best for you.
2. If you need easy and fuss-free access to your smartphone but still want the utmost confidence in its protection, you will probably find that an aluminium skin iPhone 4S case or iPhone 4 case will be ideal. This acts as an additional protective layer without adding any bulk to the smartphone, and looks great too in a range of colours.
3. It’s fair to say that having an iPhone 4S case has quickly become something of a fashion accessory for both men and women alike. It’s for this very reason that there is an increasing number of designer and artistic cases available now, meaning you can be proud to show off your latest trend on nights out whilst avoiding damage to your phone when you’re busting shapes on the dancefloor.
4. If you fancy yourself as a bit of an action man or woman, then you will almost definitely need a 100% waterproof phone case to keep your gadgets from being damaged by wet or dusty conditions. The BeachBuoy is a fantastic example of an affordable innovation that will let you get on with life in and around water without any hassles.
5. Whether you have a touch screen or not, it is vital that you apply a screen protector to the display of your phone. This will prevent any scratches from ruining the interface (we know cats love touchscreens) and you won’t even notice that it’s there.
Visit Proporta to find the perfect iPhone 4S case for you.